Commendable
Mar 12, 2016
Tried repair my computer now it does the Toshiba logo loop
Been in to BIOS and eufi is greyed out
Any help on this is ,2 years old
Cheers
Steve

Hi,

Here are some troubleshooting steps that you may want to try that may help.
- First is to do a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then see if it would get pass the Toshiba Splash screen.
- If it doesn't work next to try is to load BIOS default, while in BIOS press F9 key once then save and exit.
- Next to try if it doesn't work is to remove the HDD and see if it would still loop on the Toshiba splash screen.
- If it doesn't loop on the Toshiba logo that means it's the HDD that is faulty.
- Put the HDD back in and if it does loop again that confirms that the HDD is bad.
- But if the Laptop would still loop on the Toshiba logo without the HDD there could be something else that is faulty in the motherboard.
- Turn the laptop completely off then reseat the RAM's, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure everything is seated properly.
- If this will not work you'll need to send it for a repair if it still does have a factory warranty.

Stevelaing

Commendable
Mar 12, 2016
Cheers for the reply
Tried hard reboot / BIOS defaults= still same loop
The HDD in these laptops are un-removeable
Was bought in september, and tesco said its nothing to do with them, it only covered if hardware fault
Toshiba themselves said if you buy software from us.... I.e windows that will fix it
Wot's a warranty worth ???
Won't be buying Toshiba products ever again
The fix I got was fresh install of windows 10 I downloaded from net
So end of day windows 10 upgrade corrupted my recovery partition
Regards
Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.