Toshiba DVD Recorder, iwth no HDMI, T95 android box with HDMI and newr TV...

leprecaun28

Commendable
Sep 18, 2016
I've just cancelled cable but I have the T95 android box and would like to get things set up to record off the box...but the DVD recorder doesn't have HDMI and the T95 doesn't have coaxial...
or....can I connect an external hard drive Western Digital 1TB to the android box and 'record' to that? Please & thank you...

Solution
There is no mention of recording on the android box you mention. If you connect a USB drive it would be to play files.
There are many T95 android boxes. Most seem to have AV outputs. Some have RCA jacks (yellow -red-white) some have a mini plug (a breakout cable would be needed). You can connect your DVD recorder to this output for recording purposes.
Since you won't get HD on the DVDs and anything you record will pretty much be available on demand in HD you might not need that capability anyway.
There is no mention of recording on the android box you mention. If you connect a USB drive it would be to play files.
There are many T95 android boxes. Most seem to have AV outputs. Some have RCA jacks (yellow -red-white) some have a mini plug (a breakout cable would be needed). You can connect your DVD recorder to this output for recording purposes.
Since you won't get HD on the DVDs and anything you record will pretty much be available on demand in HD you might not need that capability anyway.

Solution