Toshiba Laptop: Charger / battery issue

Mecha89

Prominent
Mar 23, 2017
Whenever I plug-in the charger, the two orange lights start blinking. And the laptop doesn't get charged. I thought it might be a battery issue, but even after replacement, the same thing persist. Laptop is not getting charged in Power On mode. However, when switched off, lapi is getting charged.

If it will charge then, when the laptop is off, but not when on, then the problem may well be the charger cord.

When they get damaged, even if you can't see the damage, one of the first signs is that it won't charge the battery when the laptop is on.

Sounds like you need to replace that.

If it will charge then, when the laptop is off, but not when on, then the problem may well be the charger cord.

When they get damaged, even if you can't see the damage, one of the first signs is that it won't charge the battery when the laptop is on.

Sounds like you need to replace that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X Laptop Tech Support 0
Sherry3scott Laptop Tech Support 1
Tesfaye M Laptop Tech Support 1
Focandit Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 4