Toshiba Laptop Drivers - Question

Sam_191

Commendable
Nov 30, 2016
So ive looked everywhere, and am not finding drivers for these Toshiba laptops anywhere. Am i missing something or has Toshiba just sunk more nails in their coffin? After this debacle, Toshiba laptops have $0 value for me. Complete garbage.

Just want some other input, maybe im overlooking something, but their website is crap.

Am i missing something?

Thanks everyone!

Sam_191

Commendable
Nov 30, 2016
Model is kind of moot to the question, but.....C55D-A5150 when going to their site, i can find what i need to for the parts of the website, but its only bloatware, no drivers....:/ Beyond frustrated (i have over 25 years hardware experience, so its not lack of knowledge).

bajgur

Commendable
Nov 29, 2016
there you go:
389609802.jpg

rgd1101

Don't

and didn't make a recovery disk?
try going to 8 or 10 and look at what drivers it offer and then go to the components manufacturer website to see if they still have windows 7 driver.

Sam_191

Commendable
Nov 30, 2016

Nothing to make a recovery disc of unfortunately. Whoever before me, just popped a win7 disc in and clicked next, got to a desktop and never installed anything else. I think ill try some win8 drivers and see if they work, otherwise ill just upgrade it to 10 :/

BadAsAl

Distinguished
I have had success finding Windows 7 drivers for laptops that came with Windows 8 or 10 but the manufacturer rarely provides them. They don't provide drivers for OS's that they never sold the laptop with. Hardware ID's from device manager are your friends!