Toshiba Netbook Application or Malware

G

I was looking for the Microsoft Fixit and found a program named Re Image Repair which supposedly will fix or find problems with your Windows software. So I downloaded it and ran a scan to find find out there might be some issues with my Windows. Also then found out it would cost to have the issues repaired. I am not sure what this program might do or fix so I am thinking not to use it. Well it is still installed and when I logon I get a popup box that says there is an issue with something. The latest one says the HWSetup which is a Toshiba Application is or might be Malware
. It asks if I want to delete it completely. I am wondering about this Application and if it could be not a Toshiba Application or be infected with Malware? There was also a popup box that says my 3D text has stopped working which I think is part of the Screen Saver. The Screen Saver I was using seemed to have stopped changing images so I changed it? Not sure if I have been clear enough for describing this problem let me know okay.