Toshiba satellite a200 flashing red and blue power icon

G

Hey I have a Toshiba satellite a200 series laptop. I know its about time for an upgrade (and with the issues this beast has had, I'm staying away from Toshiba in the future...) It's been in for Warrenty repair before about a year ago AND been repaired out of warrenty for issue with the connection between the power adapter and the pin inside. My issue now seems to be completely unrelated as the battery and powercord icon on the front light up blue and orange, but when I try to power it up the power icon flashes blue twice, then orange and nothing happens with the screen. I will bring my lap top in for repairs AGAIN but I'm hoping someone might be able to shed some light on possible issues and solutions.

G

Hi , i have the same lap top , have the same problem , woundering if you got any estimate or if you got it fixed ?

dufrsu

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2010
Hi , i have the same lap top , have the same problem , woundering if you got any estimate or if you got it fixed ?

I have a same laptop and was wondering if anyone had gotten suggestion or I think it might be the hard drive. If you got it fix let me know how much . thanks

rightchoicehtg@yahoo.ca