Some keys on my laptop don't work like shift left and right,ctrl......I didn't clean it or open it please help it have been 1 month I couldn't login to my account etc..............Also my fan get hot and my laptop sruck ....Also I bought a new battery for my laptop and charged it for 3 hours and it haven't been full any suggestions for this 3 questions
1. In regard to the fan, if it is getting hot, then it isn't working correctly. You need to make sure it is isn't full of dust and debris. If that doesn't resolve it you can try replacing the thermal paste. Should that not resolve it, then you probably need a new fan.
2. For the keyboard...try this...
1. Uninstall the keyboard driver.
2. Reboot the computer (without reinstalling the driver).
3. When it restarts, it should reinstall the driver on its own.
If this doesn't work, you may wish to try connecting an external keyboard and see if it works fine. If it does, then it could be the keys themselves that are the issue.
3. And for the new battery problem, are you sure the battery was charged long enough. Sometimes new ones need a while to charge up.
For the fan I didn't get it? What is thermal paste...I will try to uninstall the driver and install again thanks.......And the battery I have charged it for 3 hours and when I open the laptop it wasn't fully charged it there any solution bro