Solved! Toshiba satellite won’t turn on, please help!!

Feb 9, 2019
Hi,
Today after trying to install AutoCAD my computer began freezing and not responding to commands, not even when I pressed the power button or ctrl+alt+del. Finally I got it to turn off, I turned it back on succesfully but it froze again. So I turned it off once more and let the computer cool off, for maybe 1h or so. Since then it won’t turn back on.
I noticed that when the battery is inside and I put the charger in, the light at the bottom is red for a couple seconds, then it disappears. But when the battery is out the light is green and it stays like that - but the computer still won’t turn on when I press the power button. I don’t know what all this means, even when I let the battery inside and charging for hours it still doesn’t change anything. I’ve tried things like turning it on and off in different ways, opening it up to check the power button, trying a different charger, etc but still no results.
The computer is kinda old and hasn’t been able to work without the charger for 4 years or something, it’s been through a lot… I’m worried this time there’s no fixing. Can anyone please give me some advice?
The model is a Toshiba Satellite C660-25C

Solution
Could be a failed motherboard. Re-seat the RAM and hard drive, unplug the battery, remove the CMOS battery from the motherboard, hold in the power button for about 20 seconds. Plug in wall power only and see if it turns on then. If not, then it's pretty certain the motherboard is bad, outside of the charger or charger jack being bad.f
Could be a failed motherboard. Re-seat the RAM and hard drive, unplug the battery, remove the CMOS battery from the motherboard, hold in the power button for about 20 seconds. Plug in wall power only and see if it turns on then. If not, then it's pretty certain the motherboard is bad, outside of the charger or charger jack being bad.f

Solution