MooChumez

Estimable
May 4, 2014
Hey Guys,

I recently purchased a Toshiba Satellite Pro L50 about two months ago brand new.
It is a great machine for what I needed, it worked perfectly until a couple of days ago...

I was writing my essay and the screen suddenly went black, I thought that that was quite normal seeing as the battery said it was going to run out. so I left it as it was and went to bed.

The next morning I came to use it i plugged it into the wall to charge and use. When I went to turn on the laptop everything turned on...except the screen, the screen stayed black. the light of the power button was on and the charging light and others were all on. Also fan also speeds up really fast on occasions like its trying to boot up but cant.

Other forums online speak of a solution of removing the battery and removing it from the wall, pressing the power button for 60 secs then putting everything back. The only problem for me is that my battery is internal, its not on the bottom backend like most other laptops. Does anybody know of any tips to try and get it up and running again? Much appreciated