Toshiba to Intro Super Thin Honeycomb Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

acadia11

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2010
Awesome, I love it, because there is nothing apple can do about this, it looks nothing like an IPAD, woonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peterfleming

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2007
How dare Toshiba!!! It’s thin and rectangular surely only Apply can make objects thin and rectangular. I can see Apples lawyers rubbing their hands in excitement.

G

[citation][nom]peterfleming[/nom]How dare Toshiba!!! It’s thin and rectangular surely only Apply can make objects thin and rectangular. I can see Apples lawyers rubbing their hands in excitement.[/citation]

Sue the makers of paper too. Its thin and rectangular :p We will go back to scribbling on rocks, or make paper round.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]acadia11[/nom]Awesome, I love it, because there is nothing apple can do about this, it looks nothing like an IPAD, woonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/citation]
Neither does the Galaxy, didn't stop Apple using Photoshop to win an injunction

aracheb

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
[citation][nom]jonrivera[/nom].i cant believe this!! me and my sister just got two i-pads for $ 42.77 each and a $ 50 amazon card for $ 9. the stores want to keep this a secret and they dont tell you. go here http://to.ly/b3OR[/citation]
lo[citation][nom]brickman[/nom]Sue the makers of paper too. Its thin and rectangular We will go back to scribbling on rocks, or make paper round.[/citation]
lol..
epic..

tsnorquist

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2009
I wish there was a tablet with a pressure sensitive stylus (think Wacom) for us artist in the world.

Be nice if they had an IR port on them as well for using as a custom entertainment center remote.

g-unit1111

Distinguished
The Thrive is an awesome tablet, I really applaud Toshiba for putting in everything that some companies (*COUGH* Apple *COUGH*) choose to leave out, I would be getting one if I hadn't scored the HP Touchpad in the fire sale.

G

@tsnorquist

it's called the EEE Slate, more expensive then your typical tablet but it has an i5 and runs full win 7, had they plonked anything but the crappy intel IGP in it i would have scored one long time ago, right now im just waiting for the fusion variant......

G

Tegra 2 is a fail. Tegra 3 tablets are comin out at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.