Toshiba WT310 or Asus T100

davidtuti

Honorable
Feb 4, 2014
Hi,
I have the possibility to buy one of these tablet for the same money
Toshiba WT310 (Intel® Celeron® 847)
Asus T100.

Which of these two would you choose and why?

Thanks and sorry for my English!

Solution
Hi,
I assure you that the Asus T100 will in every aspect serve you better than the Toshiba WT310.

The WT310 has more RAM but it lacks everything else. I've got some facts on my side too. The Celeron processor in the Toshiba WT310 is way inferior than the Atom in the Asus T100! The T100 has twice the amount of L2 cache: 2MB, twice the no. of cores: 4, lower power consumption: 8.5x (Don't relate this directly to the battery).

I personally find the WT310 to be ugly. Check out any pic of the device while laying on the back and take a look on it's sides. And you'll get my point. The Asus T100 weighs only 550g (tablet) while the WT310 weighs an insane 826g that's almost three (to be exact 2.8x) times an average android tablet.

And that's...

Arjunsinh Jadeja

Estimable
May 26, 2014
Hi,
I assure you that the Asus T100 will in every aspect serve you better than the Toshiba WT310.

The WT310 has more RAM but it lacks everything else. I've got some facts on my side too. The Celeron processor in the Toshiba WT310 is way inferior than the Atom in the Asus T100! The T100 has twice the amount of L2 cache: 2MB, twice the no. of cores: 4, lower power consumption: 8.5x (Don't relate this directly to the battery).

I personally find the WT310 to be ugly. Check out any pic of the device while laying on the back and take a look on it's sides. And you'll get my point. The Asus T100 weighs only 550g (tablet) while the WT310 weighs an insane 826g that's almost three (to be exact 2.8x) times an average android tablet.

And that's not all, the Asus T100 also has it's keyboard dock! Something the WT310 can only dream of. Admit it the stylus can not stand against an actual keyboard! Connecting your regular wired keyboard to a WT310 is possible but then that would look stupid, wouldn't it?

I would also like to add that despite the Asus Transformer T100 being superior than the Toshiba WT310 is available for a marginally lower price!

That was me, trying to suggest you to get a Asus Transformer T100 over a Toshiba WT310. Now it's all up to you now to choose what you think is the best for you.

Solution