Question Total-Total-Total Factory Reset with no information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2019
The company I work for recently had an employee depart under less than desirable circumstances. We were able to retrieve her iPad before she left but she insists that it had no password and she had no clue about an Apple ID.

Is it possible to push some magic button(s) to force this thing to do a complete reset to factory without having password or Apple ID? I would hate to have to throw it away.

Thanks for any help/suggestions.

rivers

The company I work for recently had an employee depart under less than desirable circumstances. We were able to retrieve her iPad before she left but she insists that it had no password and she had no clue about an Apple ID.

Is it possible to push some magic button(s) to force this thing to do a complete reset to factory without having password or Apple ID? I would hate to have to throw it away.

Thanks for any help/suggestions.

rivers

If you use company issued iPads you should have a corporate setup so the IT people manage them as well as the accounts. https://www.apple.com/business/it/

Set them up that way and you won't be reliant on employees doing the work of IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.