touchpad not working

Aug 11, 2018
i bought a new Lenovo ideapad 330-15igm with windows 10 and i tried to install windows 10 pro and now touchpad is not working please help

Solution

Hello Phillip,

I don't care if I am being rude, I was just trying to help by asking for updates on this, as this issue did not seem resolved.
Kick...

Please start your own thread - - it's bad manners to "butt in" on someone else's thread, plus it can lead to confusion trying to help two people on the same thread.

Oct 8, 2018

Hello Phillip,

I don't care if I am being rude, I was just trying to help by asking for updates on this, as this issue did not seem resolved.
Kick me out if it pleases you, anyway I will post the solution that worked really well for me.
After my research and digging into Lenovo's site, I found this KB article: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht103653
Turns out all I had to do was to order a digital download recovery from Lenovo's site, and put in on a USB. Then boot up the machine to the USB. It will install the Windows 10 OS including all drivers and everything. And good news, TouchPad works like a charm.

Regards,
Greivin Venegas

Solution
Oct 16, 2018

Any luck, did you solve the problem? It's driving me crazy.