Track my phone using IMEI number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
You cannot (and neither can we) track your device with the IMEI number. If you had an app on the device that allowed for tracking (and there are a lot of free ones out there that do this) you would be able to locate it. Your best bet is going to be to contact your service provider/carrier and see if they can help you find it. Either way you can have them cut the service to it, so you don't get charged for anything done through it.

I would also really suggest you access any account you had used on the phone (email, facebook, etc.) and change your passwords now.
You cannot (and neither can we) track your device with the IMEI number. If you had an app on the device that allowed for tracking (and there are a lot of free ones out there that do this) you would be able to locate it. Your best bet is going to be to contact your service provider/carrier and see if they can help you find it. Either way you can have them cut the service to it, so you don't get charged for anything done through it.

I would also really suggest you access any account you had used on the phone (email, facebook, etc.) and change your passwords now.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.