Transfer phone numbers from old SIM to my contacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

hang-the-9

Titan
You can export your contacts to a file from the old SIM card and import into new phone. This is from Samsung site, but about the same procedure can be done in any phone.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-copy-contacts-between-my-phone-sim-card-or-sd-card-on-samsung-smartphone-device/

hang-the-9

Titan
You can export your contacts to a file from the old SIM card and import into new phone. This is from Samsung site, but about the same procedure can be done in any phone.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-copy-contacts-between-my-phone-sim-card-or-sd-card-on-samsung-smartphone-device/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Android Smartphones 2
M Android Smartphones 4
M Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 2
L Android Smartphones 2
S Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 3
N Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 2
Similar threads
Question transfering video and image files from sd cards to an external hardrive via android phone (p20 pro)
Solved! Swapped SD card into my new phone, separate photo albums have all gone into one
Transfer photos from flip phone to Droid via Bluetooth
Solved! Have an LG phone without a sims card do I hook it into the computer to get my pictures transferred to my iPhone
Solved! Can I transfer movie on USB from a71
Solved! How can I save my games data for transfer to a new phone or just as a back-up?
My Contacts,and photos are not on my new phone that was transferred from old phone
how do I transfer my pictures from a deactivated Pentech cell phone it is old
How do I keep the song order in my itunes playlist when transfered to my Huawei phone (Google Play Music or any music app)?
Straighttalk phone to verizon phone transfer...
how to transfer photos from deactivated android phone to PC?
how to transfer music from my phone to flash drive
Reactivate my old boost Galaxy j7 perx that I transfered number off of to new phone.
I want to use an older phone I have how can I transfer my number to an older phone?
How can i tell if a factory reset fixed a phone that isnt active? I had to buy new phone then transfered number to new phibe t
Transfer contacts from broken phone to new phone has same number as broken phone
My phone broke so I want to transfer it to my other phone and keep both numbers on one phone until I buy another phone
Transferring cell number to landline
Looking to transfer lost data from sim card that I have serial number to. Can I transfer to a new phone?
Can i transfer my cell phone number to land line

ASK THE COMMUNITY