Trapped Kids Update Facebook, Not Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbzpic1

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2009
I want to see the status update lol.

Name is stuck in storm drain about to die. Comment back :)

1 person likes this

G

Right after you guys post an article saying Facebook makes people intelligent, too. Oh the irony.

jecht

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2009
...instead of dialing 000 (their 911 equivalent, apparently).

Was it really that hard to google this? Sorry, but you make yourself look really lazy by saying "apparently", as if you couldn't bother to take five seconds to check if it was true or not. Your biased xbox articles don't help your image either. Please step up your journalism, Mr. Parrish.

blader15sk8

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2006
[citation][nom]jecht[/nom]Was it really that hard to google this? Sorry, but you make yourself look really lazy by saying "apparently", as if you couldn't bother to take five seconds to check if it was true or not. Your biased xbox articles don't help your image either. Please step up your journalism, Mr. Parrish.[/citation]

I was thinking the same thing.

Oh, and as for the article, that truly is pathetic. Could you imagine if they had gotten into a car accident, and decided to update their facebook that the other passengers in the vehicle were in critical condition and needed help instead of calling 911? What is wrong with society today?

G

Too bad we don't let natural selection do its job any more....

meatwad53186

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2009
lol!
They're friend should have left those girls down there and let nature sort itself out. Honestly, this is one of the number one contenders for the Darwin award this year.

brendano257

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
[citation][nom]ssalim[/nom]I thought using facebook makes you smarter.[/citation]
Maybe they haven't used Facebook enough yet? Or maybe they lack the common sense to have any benefits in the beginning...

Platypus

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2009
And then on the other end of the spectrum you have idiots dialing 911 because Burger King ran out of french fries (look it up if you somehow missed the news... it's as saddening as this one).

Status
Not open for further replies.