Solved! Tried Uninstalling 360 Total Security, restart gives a black screen after logging into user

Dec 31, 2018
I decided to uninstall 360 Total Security after finding out it isn't as reliable as it advertised. Ignorantly, I used the application's uninstaller. To secure this I restarted my computer shortly after. Now everytime I log into my computer it comes with a black screen. Moving my mouse brings up the cursor but nothing else changes. I've waited a total of 15 minutes to be sure it's not just a slow boot. Still nothing. CTRL+ALT+DEL works fine in the black screen. I don't have a backup nor do I have a fresh install with me currently.
As of December 31, 2018 3:53PM UTC I'm running a error check on my hard drive. It's not showing anything on my monitor but my computer is still running.

Solution
Ok can you try WIN + R again, this time, launch cmd.exe with admin privileges, and run sfc /scannow in the command prompt? Maybe the antivirus wreaked something up.

Hope this helps.
Dec 31, 2018
My bad for the downvote I thought it was a reply button. But regarding your answer I can run explore.exe. Running explorer.exe through the method you suggested right now.
I was able to run explorer.exe through task manager but nothing comes up.

vincentneo

Great
Dec 25, 2018
Ok can you try WIN + R again, this time, launch cmd.exe with admin privileges, and run sfc /scannow in the command prompt? Maybe the antivirus wreaked something up.

Hope this helps.

Solution