Solved! Trojan virus question

Oct 30, 2018
My computer is saying I have a Trojan virus quarantined but my computer is not slowed down nor are there any ads popping up. What should i do about it. Should I be nervous?

Solution
Trojan horse virus is really quite, it collectes incomming and outcomming data from The pc. However If it is quarinteened it means that Windows has encrypted and moved to file so your pc does not get any harm.

ebosss03

Great
May 1, 2018
Trojan horse virus is really quite, it collectes incomming and outcomming data from The pc. However If it is quarinteened it means that Windows has encrypted and moved to file so your pc does not get any harm.

Solution

Avast-Team

Estimable
Mar 3, 2017
I agree with SR-71, it sounds like the potential threat was blocked by your AV. You may want to check your AV's quarantine to see what the threat was, if you're curious about what it caught. If you happen to be using Avast, here's how to use the Virus Chest: https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/21

For additional peace of mind, run a full scan on your drives as well, with high sensitivity if you are able to adjust that.