Trouble wuth F&D F3000U 5.1 Home Theatre

Goku Kakkarot

Honorable
Jan 19, 2014
Okay I've F&D F3000U 5.1 HT it is not that great but it sounds good...
My Motherboard is GA-78lmt-S2 rev1.2

First of all my Sub-woofer has 1x aux connector and 3x dvd connectors

I connected with aux to my pc selected aux from remote and front out from Realtek control panel but rear and center speaker was not working even i selected 5.1 from sound manager and also from cobtrol panel - sound - realtek - configure

Then read the manual and clicked on sound button on the SW fir prolonge sound then all speakers were working but testing from realtek sound manager everthying was messed up like . . clicking front Right gives sound from SW RF abd RR
And clicking on left front gives from all left speakers and sw and center

Then what did i do i selected dvd and bought two more aux from local store and connected with dvd ports of SW and all connected to my Motherboard and selcted front out for one center/sw for second and rear out for third jack from Realtek HD manager

Then tested clicking the speakers gives the sound from that speaker only. I was happy watched movie aesome xperience playing dying light gives awesome surround... But problem is that while playing music from vlc player or any other gives sound only from both front and sw! No rear or center works!

Help plz!
Thanksss!!!

Solution
I couldn't find any manual for your system but it sounds like you have cleverly overcome a design flaw of this system since it hasn't any digital inputs. You have bypassed the circuitry in the system that creates surround sound from stereo inputs and let your PC give you digital surround sound with surround sources. If your PC has a way to do this in the audio control panel with stereo sources you are OK but if not you will have to accept the compromise. Pretty lousy way to save money in the manufacture of a product.
I couldn't find any manual for your system but it sounds like you have cleverly overcome a design flaw of this system since it hasn't any digital inputs. You have bypassed the circuitry in the system that creates surround sound from stereo inputs and let your PC give you digital surround sound with surround sources. If your PC has a way to do this in the audio control panel with stereo sources you are OK but if not you will have to accept the compromise. Pretty lousy way to save money in the manufacture of a product.

Solution