Try hook my fios cable box to my tv with hdmi cables but I keep getting no singnal

Solution
First make sure of the stupid things: All power cords are pluged in and equipment is on, TV is set to the HDMI input that you are pluging it into.

At this point it is either the box, the cable or the TV; thus it is just a simple measure of testing each one to a different device.
Plug a computer or some other device into the HDMI cable coming out of the TV, If that works its the FIOS box that is the issue.
If that does not work, try plugging it into a different HDMI port
If that does not work try using a different HDMI cable
If multiple ports, and multiple cables and multiple devices all result in no signal to your tv and the correct hdmi input is selected then it has to be the TV.

If it is the FIOS box then just send it back to VZ...
First make sure of the stupid things: All power cords are pluged in and equipment is on, TV is set to the HDMI input that you are pluging it into.

At this point it is either the box, the cable or the TV; thus it is just a simple measure of testing each one to a different device.
Plug a computer or some other device into the HDMI cable coming out of the TV, If that works its the FIOS box that is the issue.
If that does not work, try plugging it into a different HDMI port
If that does not work try using a different HDMI cable
If multiple ports, and multiple cables and multiple devices all result in no signal to your tv and the correct hdmi input is selected then it has to be the TV.

If it is the FIOS box then just send it back to VZ; i it is the tv then hopefully it is under warranty, if not then you will have to consult an electroinics repair store where you are at. It might be a bad digital input board that needs replaced or it might be something too expensive to be worth replacing.

Solution