Trying to get a Samsung TV ,hooked up to a Samsung 3D blue ray ,seurround sound back speckers are Bluetooth and can't get it t

Aug 23, 2018
Help with hook up Samsung TV ,to samsung

3D blue ray surrounded sound,have HDMI and Digital Optical hooked up back specker don't come on and are Bluetooth, front middle specker don't work when on TV setting,but does on DVD ..

If your TV has an HDMI-ARC input and you connect the HTS to that you won't need the optical connection too.
Make sure that the TV is set to output in bitstream surround sound. If it was set incorrectly the TV would only output stereo regardless of the content.
Make sure that the content you are watching is not in stereo. If it is you will need to select a different surround mode on the HTS to get the center and rear speakers working.
Did the rear speakers produce sound when you balanced the speaker levels in set up or when you play a DVD? If not then they are not pairing with the main unit of the HTS. Try doing it again. Call Samsung tech support if you need help.
Under normal use the surround speakers won't play all the time. On some content they won't play at all.

If your TV has an HDMI-ARC input and you connect the HTS to that you won't need the optical connection too.
Make sure that the TV is set to output in bitstream surround sound. If it was set incorrectly the TV would only output stereo regardless of the content.
Make sure that the content you are watching is not in stereo. If it is you will need to select a different surround mode on the HTS to get the center and rear speakers working.
Did the rear speakers produce sound when you balanced the speaker levels in set up or when you play a DVD? If not then they are not pairing with the main unit of the HTS. Try doing it again. Call Samsung tech support if you need help.
Under normal use the surround speakers won't play all the time. On some content they won't play at all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 13
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 4