trying to get on start menu on my android

Stephanie_3

Estimable
Aug 30, 2015
my android charges and turns on but then gets to the tracphone thing and repeats that over and over.How do i get past that part to the actual menu?

hang-the-9

Titan
That is a sign of something wrong with the OS or the phone hardware. Doing a factory reset to defaults may fix this (it will wipe all data not stored on a SD card or in the cloud), if that does not work you would need to try to download and flash the ROM on the system using a computer (will wipe the phone even more). Or bring it to a service center for your carrier and have them take a look at it.

hang-the-9

Titan
That is a sign of something wrong with the OS or the phone hardware. Doing a factory reset to defaults may fix this (it will wipe all data not stored on a SD card or in the cloud), if that does not work you would need to try to download and flash the ROM on the system using a computer (will wipe the phone even more). Or bring it to a service center for your carrier and have them take a look at it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Android Smartphones 0
E Android Smartphones 0
D Android Smartphones 0
D Android Smartphones 5
abdohallah Android Smartphones 1
soneu Android Smartphones 5
Mark Spoonauer Android Smartphones 4
ashughes5575 Android Smartphones 1
Y Android Smartphones 1
Z Android Smartphones 2
A Android Smartphones 1