Turtle Beach Z22 headset microphone error

xCurdz

Estimable
Nov 6, 2014
About 1 week ago, I bought my Turtle Beach Z22 headset brand new from the local electronics store. I followed the user manual instructions (which basically is to plug in the USB and the AUX cable), but the microphone wouldn't work. I tried everything, from removing all of my other USB connections, using every single one of them, reinstalling drivers e.t.c. I have a brand new computer bought 3 weeks ago, and the specs are way above average.
Later, I tried connecting my headset to my old computer(laptop). The headset worked perfectly, and I had no errors at all. I did the same thing to my little brothers computer, and everything was OK. The only common thing about those computers, is that they run Windows 7, and I run Windows 8.
How can I solve this? The audio works perfectly with my computer, but the microphone doesn't. Well, actually, the microphone works after I remove all the drivers, but it disconnects after 1 minute, and the computer once again tells me I have driver errors.

Could the problem be I have to uninstall all the drivers for my headset, and not only the microphone driver? If so, how can I do that? All answers are greatly appreciated!

*Error code: 10