tv screen pauses every few seconds

hogansjohn

Prominent
Jul 17, 2017
I use a device to watch my programs that are streaming. When the freezing starts to happen, it is accompanied by a discoloring of the picture as well. When it freezes every few seconds, the sound still works, and the picture resumes a couple/few seconds later where the sound portion of the show is. When this has happened before,it somehow fixed itself or I unknowingly fixed it. I have tried resetting my tv via 'installation" in the menu, and I have rebooted my device(firestick) as well. When I have everything unplugged, and then I first turn the tv on without anything else connected, the blank screen flickers at the same time/rate that the picture would. It is a relatively new Toshiba flatscreen, so I don't see why something would be wrong with it...especially when it has fixed itself in the past. I would just like to know how to fix it right away, rather than wait however long it takes to resolve itself. It has been going on this time for 2 days now.

Solution
Does the problem occur when you use something other than the firestick?
If not then the problem is either the firestick, your wifi, or your internet connection.
If it does then I hope the TV is still under warranty.
www.shopjimmy,.com sells replacement boards and are very helpful is you want to try repairing the TV.
Does the problem occur when you use something other than the firestick?
If not then the problem is either the firestick, your wifi, or your internet connection.
If it does then I hope the TV is still under warranty.
www.shopjimmy,.com sells replacement boards and are very helpful is you want to try repairing the TV.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS