Tv won't turn on

Sep 6, 2018
isaiahzollicoffer

I'm having exactly the same problem won't turn on properly the logo flashes then turns off again and keeps repeating.

I've got a very impatient 2 year old so need to sort it soon. I've taken all cables out ps4, blu ray etc and still no joy.

Have you got yours sorted any advice on how to get it to work soon

Solution
There are hundreds of threads on this site, if the person in question has a similar thread you're referring too they wont or extremely unlikely will see this unless you private message.

As for your TV, try without power and hold the power button for a good 30 seconds. If still no dice try again with power.

Contact a local Tv repairer to come have a look. Sounds like a power supply problem but they'll let you know.

boju

Distinguished
There are hundreds of threads on this site, if the person in question has a similar thread you're referring too they wont or extremely unlikely will see this unless you private message.

As for your TV, try without power and hold the power button for a good 30 seconds. If still no dice try again with power.

Contact a local Tv repairer to come have a look. Sounds like a power supply problem but they'll let you know.

Solution