Two Early iPad Problems: Weak Wi-Fi, Overheating

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maestintaolius

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]Kryan[/nom]if i log onto Tomshardware tomorrow and find the news list more than half full of apple bullshit, im never visiting this site again.How fanboy-ish are you people? apple make products for the simple people. you're not a simple hardware site are you? maybe you should head over to Gizmodo or something like that for inspiration on new articles...seriously, >50% apple news tomorrow, i quit.[/citation]
No kidding.

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]goodguy713[/nom]theres just a lot of apple haters out there[/citation]

The constant stream of ipad news wouldn't have something to do with it, nope. Or the hyping of Apple products to do way more then they can actually do. Nope not at all

And I could go on and on.

FYI fool, THG is a tech enthusiast site, in other words this Apple crap won't fly since we know better. As someone pointed in the past few days we've had more Ipad articles then probably all Android articles combined.

dj1001

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009
[citation][nom]nekatreven[/nom]"Apple. It just works."**(when the ambient temperature is 80 degrees F, the relative humidity is 40%, as long as you didn't want to do anything besides what all the other tablets will also do for what will most likely be a lower price, assuming we haven't had to delete any of your forum posts this year, and (very important) as long as you've daily looked into your reflection in the ipad and recited i love steve 5 times)[/citation]

add to that list not smoking cause tobacco is not only bad for your lungs but bad for your wallet when your warranty is void

G

I've been running OS X 10.5.6 on a Dell Mini 9 purchased for $230 since June 2009. It works flawlessly, and is nearly identical to a MacBook Air. I like it for portability. If Apple came out with a similar netbook under $500, I would buy it.

ossie

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2008
[citation][nom]goodguy713[/nom]theres just a lot of apple haters out there[/citation]
Nooo... just micro$hit idolators.
[citation][nom]kami3k[/nom]The constant stream of ipad news wouldn't have something to do with it, nope. Or the hyping of Apple products to do way more then they can actually do. Nope not at all[/citation]
When a constant stream of micro$hit gamer loader "news" flooded for over half a year to keep the wintarded micro$uxx famkiddie herd busy in drool mode, there was no issue at all, right? Taaasty crap!
[citation][nom]kami3k[/nom]And I could go on and on. FYI fool, THG is a tech enthusiast site, in other words this Apple crap won't fly since we know better. As someone pointed in the past few days we've had more Ipad articles then probably all Android articles combined.[/citation]
Just the m$ one flies, 'cause it's the taste of micro$uxx crap the ilk loves... Never counted all the bull$hit articles about the mobile micro$hit from redmond? It would amount to a few more magnitude orders than any other alternative - the drm infested gamer loader articles to the $eventh power left aside.
THGossip a "tech" site? That's even funnier...

G

Can i/pad...use skype, download poker sites, livetv4ever, my2p2 etc if so I will be on it...

dextermat

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2007
Surprise, surprise,(Wait that's not a surprise) just like HP,DELL, GATEWAY, ACER, TOSHIBA CRAPPY LAPTOPS!!!! EPIC FAIL!!!

LOL
descendency
magic is when it's stop functioning and you have to buy a new one because the warranty doesn't cover overheating...The magic of making you pay more and more for CRAP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.