U.S., Israel May Have Created Flame in Collaborative Action

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heresiarch

Honorable
Jun 24, 2012
Sigh...Is your understanding of the English language so lacking that you don't understand you just contradicted yourself?

The young man who died is a Palestinian who wasn't fighting or invading, and they didn't mistakenly shoot him, they shot him with the intent to kill. That goes against your earlier claim that all the Palestinians who have been killed were terrorists, or were civilians who got caught in the crossfire. And your earlier comment about how the Palestinians were blood-thirsty savages who want to kill every single Israeli possible? Or were those Palestinians just trying to defend themselves against the settlers who wanted to do god-knows-what to them?

I have to ask you again, are you really that stupid, or are you just in denial?

drkeo

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2012
Obviously i was talking about the israeli army and the israeli goverment as a whole. Crazed gunman are everywhere, in Colombian in the US, in Norway, in england etc, Baruch Goldstein too. the difference is that the crazed gunman, hamas, are the leading party of the Palestinian people with 60% of sits in the Palestinian house reflecting the Palestinian people that rather see israel burn then have thier own country.

heresiarch

Honorable
Jun 24, 2012
[citation][nom]drkeo[/nom]Obviously i was talking about the israeli army and the israeli goverment as a whole. Crazed gunman are everywhere, in Colombian in the US, in Norway, in england etc, Baruch Goldstein too. the difference is that the crazed gunman, hamas, are the leading party of the Palestinian people with 60% of sits in the Palestinian house reflecting the Palestinian people that rather see israel burn then have thier own country.[/citation]

What about that little girl then? Did she have a bomb in her backpack? Was it necessary to shoot her repeatedly, until she was dead?

You're right about one thing though, they're are crazed gunman everywhere, with a high concentration of them in the IDF. Like bipolargraph posted above, "There is a reason the UN have put many sanctions against Israel" its because the world knows that Israel is committing genocide, and if the US didn't support Israel, this type of shit just wouldn't happen.

drkeo

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2012
Still waiting for a link to a big legitimate site like bbc about the girl who had been shot 17 times. I mean its probably the bigest outrosity that the israeli army has ever done, finding a link to cnn or bbc or nyt or wp will be easy as cake right?

Why do the UN keep condemning israel? Why are the Palestinians the only "refugees" in the world that have their own UN comity while all the other hundred of millions have a single one for all of them? Why do 48% of all of the UN human right comity condemn act are about israel while zero are about syria, where 10,000 civilians were killed in the past 14 months by Asad? Why are the Palestinians the only people in the world that can pass the title refugee from generation to generation?

The answer is very simple, 56 members of the UN are muslim countries, 26 out of 46 members of the UN human rights council are muslim countries. Still surprised?

ofekfischer

Honorable
Mar 9, 2012
most of the UN human right comity members are countries that are known as countries that violate the human rights (angola, benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso,Cameroon, Congo, Djibouti, Libya, Mauritania, Mauritius, Nigeria, Senegal, Uganda, China, India, Indonesia, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Cuba, and more)

TeraMedia

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2006
People, this article is not about Palestine or the plight of the Palestinian people. Nor is it about the war between Israel and Palestine, beyond a basic portrayal of the color of Israel's character. So let's focus on that if we're going to talk about Israel, and not the war with Palestine.

As for the US and Iran:
I've watched chilling videos showing thousands of Iranians "worshipping" inside mosques. I put worshipping in quotes, because to me chanting "Death to America! Death to Israel!" is not religion. It is a raging mob, being egged-on by zealots who operate under the premise of being religous leaders. A significant percentage of Americans have seen this type of video in one form or another. The reporters never say what percentage of the Iranian population participates in such drum-beating, and most of us don't know, so many assume that it represents the majority. So it isn't that much of a stretch to conclude that Iran has already declared war on the US and Israel, and merely lacks the battle power to wage it.

That's where nukes come in. The problem is this: all it takes is one Iranian leader who thinks that Iran can survive the retaliation as long as their nukes destabilize the federal government, the financial sector, the military, and communications, and we've got 10s of millions of dead US civilians. Even though the US would quickly learn the origin of the nuclear material and turn Iran into a pulverized parking lot of blacked earth, we would still have suffered those deaths, and would still be faced with the radioactive waste and destruction of infrastructure. To add to the fun, Iran has a habit of engaging in covert war - employing such tactics as orchestrating operations through recruits from other countries so that the link back to the Iranian government isn't a clear connect-the-dots process that Western media would be able to portray. So a foolish Iranian leader, factoring in this tactic, might believe that he can get away with genocide, and in so doing bring about a quick and crispy WW3.

And what would happen to Israel? Can anyone watching those enraged mobs believe that Israel would be allowed to continue to exist in such a scenario? I tend to believe that, in the foolish-leader scenario, much of Israel would be vaporized in a few microseconds. So no, I don't have ANY problem with ANY country wanting to prevent an unstable, aggressive, violent, and mis-informed population from acquiring nuclear weapons technology. And I resoundingly applaud any non-violent tactic that is used to successfully prevent or postpone such acquisition.

@heresiarch: Two questions for you: 1) If Iran were to drop nuclear bombs on Israel, would the fallout reach lands currently occupied by Palestinians, and 2) Would that be enough to stop the "foolish leader" I describe above, or would he be willing to martyr some Palestinians "for the greater good"? I know it's a loaded question on a hypothetical person that will hopefully never come to exist. But it is a question that you might want to think about.

TeraMedia

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2006
Just to add:
Many americans also believe that those Mosque-mob videos do not represent the thoughts or behaviors of the majority of the people in Iran. I happen to be one of them. And that's what would make the crispy WW3 so frightfully tragic. That 10s of millions would die, and another 10s of millions of innocent Iranians could be held accountable for it. Who wins? No one. Who loses? Pretty much everyone, in one way or another.

I wish nothing but the best to the young people of Iran. I sincerely hope that they are someday able to restore peace, prosperity, and freedom to their people.

ofekfischer

Honorable
Mar 9, 2012
[citation][nom]TeraMedia[/nom]Just to add:Many americans also believe that those Mosque-mob videos do not represent the thoughts or behaviors of the majority of the people in Iran. I happen to be one of them. And that's what would make the crispy WW3 so frightfully tragic. That 10s of millions would die, and another 10s of millions of innocent Iranians could be held accountable for it. Who wins? No one. Who loses? Pretty much everyone, in one way or another.I wish nothing but the best to the young people of Iran. I sincerely hope that they are someday able to restore peace, prosperity, and freedom to their people.[/citation]

there was a young iranian man wo escaped iran and had an interview in the israeli tv. he said that most of the iranian people hate the islamic regime and they love israel, and want peace. i think that it's right, and the only way to stop iran without a war and death of millions is by viruses like flame, that can hurt specific computers, and by sanctions that will weaken the regime, and maybe even help to a second revolution in iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.