Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the touch screen issues.
- Do uninstall/reinstall the graphics card driver of your laptop.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the graphics card driver.
- Next is to check Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to the graphics card.
- Once done, download and install the latest driver from the manufacturers site.
- Reboot the laptop once the driver has been installed then test it again.
- If it will not work do also try to uninstall/reinstall the PnP Monitor from Device Manager.
- Once you've uninstalled that driver, just reboot your laptop and it should reinstall the driver automatically.
- If all these will not work, you'll need to order a new set of recovery disc from Toshiba.