UFO Spotted Above the Kremlin in Moscow

Status
Not open for further replies.

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
The night shots are beautifully done if this proves to be a hoax - I almost want it to be a hoax just so I can congratulate the hoaxer on an amazing job!

Something that obvious in the sky would have more than a few people's attention so I doubt there's anything untoward going on.

theuerkorn

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2009
Looks more like a reflection in the window through which this is shot. At times the "pyramid" is transparent!!! Seriously if an object of that size hovered over any given city, you would have thousands of photos and camera crews out there documenting it.

CoryInJapan

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2008
I always say never say never haha..Would love to believe it but sadly I dont. Owell...I can always pretend its real...then eventually I actually believe my own delusion...I still believe in aliens though.

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
the daytime stuff is pretty shit, but the motion, zoom and focus tracking of the night time stuff is pretty cool, as is the lighting and compositing with the car's reflections and the light flares on the lens.

Assmar

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
Really one of the best hoaxes i've seen, not because (like morons have pointed out) the Russian military isn't shooting at it. Why would anyone open fire on an OBVIOUSLY better armed alien spacecraft?

Looks like Blomkamp work (i.e. Really fucking good).

masterasia

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2009
If this was real, then everyone would have stop and gotten out of their cars and there would have been a massive traffic jam. It's fake, but I do believe in extraterrestrial beings. We can't be the only living beings out there? can we?

Status
Not open for further replies.