Solved! Unable to click anything in Kaspersky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2021
As the title says, Kaspersky launches at start, but I cannot click anything on the interface until I force kill and restart the program? Similar issue is happening to a friend of mine on an entirely different computer, too. Is this a known issue with this latest version of Kaspersky? We're both new to using it.

Solution
There might be chances that your windows build does not support kespersky or you need to download and install the latest version.

After reinstalling the software, if the problem persists then try to run the program compatibility troubleshooter under the additional troubleshooter in Windows settings. You can find it by the following -

Press Win key and type settings (or click on gear icon)->Update& Security-> Troubleshoot -> additional troubleshooter -> program compatibilty troubleshooter

- Now click on run the troubleshooter and it will detect your all installed program.

- now select the Kaspersky and click on the Next button

- Now click on troubleshoot program and select the problem what you're...
Oct 2, 2021
what os? are they up to date?
did you contact them for support?

I'm on Windows 10 and up to date, yeah. I haven't contacted them for support yet, as my friend had the same issue so I was wondering if it's something that's common right now as of the latest update or something? I'll go ahead and contact them though.

Oct 29, 2021
There might be chances that your windows build does not support kespersky or you need to download and install the latest version.

After reinstalling the software, if the problem persists then try to run the program compatibility troubleshooter under the additional troubleshooter in Windows settings. You can find it by the following -

Press Win key and type settings (or click on gear icon)->Update& Security-> Troubleshoot -> additional troubleshooter -> program compatibilty troubleshooter

- Now click on run the troubleshooter and it will detect your all installed program.

- Now click on troubleshoot program and select the problem what you're facing, if it's not listed there then select "I don't see my issue listed here"

- It will give you the option to test the program and click on the Next button.

in the end save your settings, if your issue has been fixed if it still persists then you need to contact its customer support.

BTW, here I recommend you to use windows defender as Microsoft has upgraded its feature that's far better than Kespersky and free to use. Or if you still want to use any premium antivirus then I would suggest systweak antivirus. Its price is very cheap and features are awesome as compared to other antivirus software.

Also, On September 13, 2017, the US Department of Homeland Security banned the use of Kaspersky products by all government agencies in response to allegations that Kaspersky had collaborated with the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) to use Kaspersky software as a tool for facilitating espionage and the theft of sensitive data. Kaspersky has denied these allegations.

Solution
Oct 2, 2021

- Now click on troubleshoot program and select the problem what you're facing, if it's not listed there then select "I don't see my issue listed here"

- It will give you the option to test the program and click on the Next button.

in the end save your settings, if your issue has been fixed if it still persists then you need to contact its customer support.

BTW, here I recommend you to use windows defender as Microsoft has upgraded its feature that's far better than Kespersky and free to use. Or if you still want to use any premium antivirus then I would suggest systweak antivirus. Its price is very cheap and features are awesome as compared to other antivirus software.

I'll give this a try, thank you! I'll also look into Systweak. I originally was using just Windows Microsoft's antivirus, but I kept having issues with things getting through it. Like Malware and a couple viruses over the course of a few months. So I decided to give a few other antivirus options a try. It was also causing issues for my friend, so we were looking through options together. Kaspersky seemed to have a decent rating at the time so we tried it. But it's giving both of us this same issue.

Reactions: krishv181
Status
Not open for further replies.