Solved! Undectable spyware on Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2018
I was the victim of some brazilian hacker group that wanted to spy on me. The spying went on for at least half a year before I became aware of it. I did frequent, usually daily virus checks with malwarebytes and other respectable anti virus programs and none of them found anything. The spyware was and is undetectable and that disturbs me the most because I don't know how affected my computer really is from the infection as the intention was to spy on us, not to break the OS, and I do mean they were hellbent on spying. The PC has been without internet since I found out, but maybe I found out half a year too late because they've had at least half a year to mess with my computer freely without my anti virus software detecting it. I have proof that they managed to hack me, but I'm unaware how they managed to begin with. Realistically, what are the chances of still being in danger of whatever spyware they were able to infect my computer with after a fresh install with even a completely new HDD? Could my BIOS or GPU be infected? As I said, they really wanted to spy on us and collect information on most things that we did and they had free roam on our computer for at least 6 months

Solution
After a fresh install everything should be fine. To be sure of this download Kaspersky Total Security trial for 30 days. It has the best behaviour blocker I have seen. If you think you are infected scan the PC with HitmanPro.

maks kuznia

Commendable
Jan 4, 2017
After a fresh install everything should be fine. To be sure of this download Kaspersky Total Security trial for 30 days. It has the best behaviour blocker I have seen. If you think you are infected scan the PC with HitmanPro.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.