Question Unlocking Lenovo a7000 phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2022
Hi.can anybody please help me in how to unlock my Lenovo a7000 phone becoz I've forgotten the password and on top of that it's volume and power buttons are damaged so i can't factory reset it.can anybody suggest smthing like unlocking softwares or certain tricks or something that can unlock my phone? Also can anybody do it for free?. below is how my phone looks like

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Upload pictures to a site like imgur.com and then post a link here.

Does the phone actually work? And, are you simply trying to access the phone or actually reset it.

We cannot assist with bypassing security measures (like a forgotten password).

Sep 24, 2022
The phone is working well but i just want to remove the password lock of that phone and i couldn't becoz,1. Volume and power buttons are all damaged when I try to factory reset it which in turn will remove the password lock. 2. I have important files and documents inside that phone which is important to me.i can show you the video of how the phone looks like but there's no video file attachments in this website.i tried many phone unlocking softwares but all of them are pricey and can't afford it.i can give it to repair to someone but I'm afraid they might cheat me and install some virus or malware into my phone and spy or steal precious data i have in it.

So i hope someone here in this forum can help me

COLGeek

Cybernaut
The phone is working well but i just want to remove the password lock of that phone and i couldn't becoz,1. Volume and power buttons are all damaged when I try to factory reset it which in turn will remove the password lock. 2. I have important files and documents inside that phone which is important to me.i can show you the video of how the phone looks like but there's no video file attachments in this website.i tried many phone unlocking softwares but all of them are pricey and can't afford it.i can give it to repair to someone but I'm afraid they might cheat me and install some virus or malware into my phone and spy or steal precious data i have in it.

So i hope someone here in this forum can help me
Upload pictures to a site like imgur.com and then post a link here. You can do the same with Youtube as well.

Can you access the phone when you power it on? It this when presented with the password that you no longer remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.