Unlocking v35 thinq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2018
Has anyone heard any news about when lg is going to start releasing unlock codes for 2018 models? I have been told by numerous unlocking sites it is world wide and none of them have an answer on when they will start releasing codes.

Dec 1, 2018
If I could do that there would be no need to post here. Thought there were people on here with information that I did not already have. Please the next person with an answer read the question.

rgd1101

Don't

and why can't you do that?

Dec 1, 2018
I hate to tell you but you are wrong. The manufacturer holds and creates the codes. Where do you think unlocking services get them? It is done all the time. Phones under contract or have money owed are unlocked through these online services every day. Once again I would like an answer from somebody who knows something I do not know. My reasons if you must know is I purchased from an individual not the carrier. I did not do it without the knowledge it probably had some kind of lien on it. I have unlocked phones like this before. If you read my question you would have figured out you do not know the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.