Update Apps on Samsung 4K Smart TV - frozen

loosefaith

Commendable
Oct 23, 2016
I have been trying to update apps because my Samsung 4K Smart TV is telling me too. It states there are 2 to delete and one to install. This has been going on for 3 days now. I can't load any of the apps that are pinned. When I go to featured apps it automatically tries to update (deleting...please wait...blah blah blah).

I have been looking all over for this particular issue but can't seem to find anything to help. So I did a self diagnosis on the TV under Smart Hub Connection Test and when it got to the last part this is what it gives me "Unable to launch Apps. You need to update your TV Software. If the problem continues, contact Samsung Service Center (ERRO8007).
Well, I've updated the software twice (there was no need for one) and I've tried to contact Samsung but their live chat is not working.
Any ideas?

Solution
In case anyone needs to know - I contacted support. The simple solution was to unplug the TV and wait 60 seconds before plugging it back in. Then it took another minute or two and it started working fine.

loosefaith

Commendable
Oct 23, 2016
In case anyone needs to know - I contacted support. The simple solution was to unplug the TV and wait 60 seconds before plugging it back in. Then it took another minute or two and it started working fine.

Solution