Urgent!! Gaming Laptop Needed

P_Hoops

Commendable
Mar 23, 2016
why not a desktop? just curious
or try to get a laptop with a thunderbolt or expresscard connection and use a eGPU that you can make from whatever or buy a lower end one.

geofelt

Distinguished
I have no idea of your prices.
A "gaming" laptop will have a discrete graphics card. That make things more expensive.
In the US, the Y700 laptops are often on sale, perhaps around $900.
They include a 6 gen intel cpu, a discrete graphics chip and a ips display.
I think that is about 60,000 rupees.
For example:
http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/ideapad/y700-series/

Ayushmaan Khalkho

Honorable
Apr 21, 2013
@superninja12 but the current lappy i am having is priced around 65000 (when i bought) 4yrs ago.. and has 2.8ghz!!! this means i can get a better one for the 70k price... and games of today such as division,fallout 4 all require a minimum req of 3.0 ghz !!! provide solution plz...!!!

superninja12

Estimable
Herald
May 18, 2015
hey man games don't benefit more from a cpu,
they benefit more from a s stronger graphics card, and believe me u can play those games with ease.
the gtx 950m allows u easily to play those games and next current games.
Also this cpu is better than ur old cpu because its more efficient.

i didn't find any good laptops below that price.

Ayushmaan Khalkho

Honorable
Apr 21, 2013

But how will i meet the minimum system req of the latest games which req a min. of 3 ghz???

rgd1101

Don't

cpu performance is more then just about GHZ, you can read some cpu review to see that.

Ayushmaan Khalkho

Honorable
Apr 21, 2013

yes it is more than that but dont you think if a game requires 3 ghz min requirement and ur cpu runs at 2ghz max at 2.5 ghz it will run properly??
Thanks superninja12 for your efforts you stay or quit this thread its your wish, anyway thanks..