liamthepirate

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2008
Hi can i split my usb cable to my tv and to my ps4 for my Turttle beach headset px22.

Reason i want to do this is my usb has to be plugged into my ps4 for power and ps4 be turned on - but i watch movies from my pc through my tv also and have my headset plugged into usb port on tv which powers headset fine.

Im wondering will 2 usb power supplys on one device damage my headset ie. When i power on ps4 and its also plugged to tv?

Solution
So, if I get you correctly - you're looking for **something** which you can plug into your TV, your PS4, and your headset at the same time, so you can watch movie and talk to your friends?

I am not sure such a device exists. It would be much simpler if your headset was analog (3.5mm jacks) and not USB.

liamthepirate

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2008

Oh yes sorry..i use it to talk to my friends on ps4 but i dont want to turn my ps4 anytime i was movies on my tv through my pc because i always fall asleep and ps4 stays on for hours.

So, if I get you correctly - you're looking for **something** which you can plug into your TV, your PS4, and your headset at the same time, so you can watch movie and talk to your friends?

I am not sure such a device exists. It would be much simpler if your headset was analog (3.5mm jacks) and not USB.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS