Using the Recovery Partition after clean windows install

d4v3d

Commendable
Nov 25, 2016
Hello, I did a clean install with Windows 10 on my Acer One 10 S1002. The problem is the touch screen is not working I have tried everything but just didnt work. I did the installation clean but I did not delete the old recovery partition of 7 gb.

Now I want to go back to Windows 8 using that partition but If I try to do so the system use the Windows 10 recovery partition and It just make a clean Windows 10 install. I tried deleting that partition (the windows 10 one) and neither detect the old recovery partition.

Any ideas how can I use that partition?
Thank you

d4v3d

Commendable
Nov 25, 2016
Exactly. Now if I use another method to go to the Recovery mode it gets the Windows 10 Recovery Partition, I have no way to go to the old partition even I if use a Windows 8.1 ISO >.< I tried deleting the Windows 10 Recovery Partition and it doesnt detect any recovery partition after that. But I still can see that 7 gb partition in any partition manager

d4v3d

Commendable
Nov 25, 2016
oh well fortunately I got the touch screen working on windows 10 so I dont have to worry about that backup. Thank you and @captaincharisma