uTorrent uninstallation help

Nivas_

Commendable
May 25, 2016
I uninstalled uTorrent from control panel. But its still there in the appdata roaming. I tried to delete the folder, but its saying that the program is open in another folder so the action cannot be completed. How do I delete the file or uninstall completely from my computer.

Solution
Try to delete it again and hold the screen with the "in use" screen open. Press Control, Shift and Escape together and in the Task Manager, click the Processes tab.

Go through the list for anything that looks like it's related to uTorrent. Right click any you find and click End Process then quickly go back to the "in use" screen and click the "Try again" button.
Try to delete it again and hold the screen with the "in use" screen open. Press Control, Shift and Escape together and in the Task Manager, click the Processes tab.

Go through the list for anything that looks like it's related to uTorrent. Right click any you find and click End Process then quickly go back to the "in use" screen and click the "Try again" button.

Solution