Question Vegas Pro 19.0 crash's during loading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysticentity

Estimable
May 18, 2017
Whenever I open Vegas Pro 19.0 (build 381) it loads the splash screen and then when it gets to the "Creating Windows" portion it looks like it's loading and then after a couple of seconds the splash screen closes and nothing opens.
Pcvzd1o.jpg

Not sure what is going on or how to fix this issue. This is a fresh installation of Vegas Pro 19.0 (build 381.

My PC is running a ryzen 9 5900HS (Mobile CPU), RTX 3060 (Mobile GPU), 16 gigs of RAM, and Windows 10 Home, Version 20H2, OS build 19042.1288, and Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0.

If anyone knows how I can fix this issue that would be great.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
From the official site, why?
Just making sure. Folks, some times, get from other sources to face similar issues (and malware).

Have you tried re-downloading?

Mysticentity

Estimable
May 18, 2017
Just making sure. Folks, some times, get from other sources to face similar issues (and malware).

Have you tried re-downloading?

I have. Doesn't seem to be working.

Mysticentity

Estimable
May 18, 2017
When you installed, did you right-click on the installation file and install as administrator?

Also, are Windows 10 and all of your major drivers (especially video) fully updated?

Have you had issues installing anything else?
This is the only program ive had an issues with after installing. All of my drivers are up to date and I installed it as administrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.