My ellipsis 8 acts weird all of a sudden when I power it on it goes to ellipsis logo then to Verizon logo from there it's stays for 2 minutes after that it goes to android is starting optimzing app take forever to finsh then turns on for 2.5 seconds and then boom is off and then by its self turns on goes to home screen and then keeps going on and off
Sounds like you have something on the device that you shouldn't. Try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load and stay on. While access is limited in there, if it does load and stay on, then you know you need to remove apps, viruses, malware, etc., from the tablet to fix the issue. Or possibly even "Hard Reset" it to start over completely. But save that to only use as a last resort as you will lose everything on the tablet if used.
To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.
1. First turn off the tablet.
2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.
3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.
4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.
To do a "Hard Reset"...
NOTE: Doing this will clear 'all' the data on your tablet, so it is suggested you not choose this option unless you have to, or aren't worried about losing anything on the device.
Be sure you back up any data you want to keep, to a computer or cloud account, before doing the reset.
To "Hard Reset" the tablet...
1. Make sure that the tablet is actually powered off.
2. Remove your SD card, if there is one in the device.
3. Press the "Power" and the "Volume Up" buttons, together, until you see the start-up logo on the screen.
4. Once you can see the logo, release the buttons and allow the device to enter the "System Recovery Mode".
5. Next use "Volume Down" button to get to the "wipe data/factory reset" option.
6. When in recovery mode the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons are how to can navigate and highlight what option you need.
7. Once you have selected the "wipe data/factory reset", press the "Power" button to select that option.
8. On the following screen, repeatedly press the "Volume Down" button until the "Yes - delete all user data" option is what is selected.
9. Then press the "Power" button to hard reset the tablet.
10. If you took your SD card out in step 2, when the device is up and running again, reinsert the SD card.