Verizon Employees Access Obama's Account Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkk

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2003
Privacy is a big issue and rightfully so. However, I wonder who tipped them off? Gossips or leaked some info to the news?

At my current job I am a systems administrator with god like access to everything and I never once accessed any data or file that I didn't have any business being in. I like to be the one who goes, "I don't know nothing" because it keeps me out of trouble. The less I know the less I'd be curious about.

People need to learn not to get their hands in the cookie jar when they have no business of doing so.

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
I still don't understand why they have to take away his blackberry. Since Verizon can monitor all the correspondence going on with his account, cant they simply publish all of that, rather than crippling him?

frankscastle

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2008
Tindytim I'm not trying to pick on you, but do you watch the news. Things go on in the government every single day that even if one employee at "insert name here" company gets hold of, could compromise national security. Plus the government has much better "toys" then blackberrys. Obama will be fine. You don’t have to believe me but join the military and try to get a clearance. You will understand better then. Darkk you are right someone must have said something trying to show off, and got busted.

Status
Not open for further replies.