Verizon Fires Obama-breach Employees, Considers Case Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
There may be legal reasons why Verizon can't just tell everyone the employees were fired (I know i wouldn't want my employer to release that to the media were I ever to be fired), but at the same time, if I were a Verizon customer, I would like to know Verizon has the guts to take the right action when something like this happens. Unfortunately large corporations rarely fire white-collar employees for fear of legal reprisal in the form of a lawsuit.

nekatreven

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2007
yea but these days you could just hide in plain sight: lay them off instead of firing them. Then they can scream all they want and still won't even be a blip on the radar.

G

Obama is just another scumbag with superscumbag status in another six months the press will turns on him, get over it, you have put Obama so high, the only way is but down, he was stupid, he said I can do this, this and this, with no money and the country in no mood for obama taking money out of your pcoket, he is sunk like a iron ship, how long do you think the ship will take to go down,

G

Is there anyone that believes your information and call records are safe with Verizon anyway? They were first in line to hand over all they could to the government even before the laws were changed.

G

The grammar in the artical is vomit-worthy. It was hard to get the over-manipulated sentences' point. Why do some women try so hard? Any my privacy with Verizon when I had them, I was never sure I had any.

G

I just realized I wasn't using Google Chrome. I have a spelling error!

My bad :)

Status
Not open for further replies.