Verizon Reveals Two Additional Droid Razr Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

tntom

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2001
Typical technology, This is the phone I most want but due to the camera reportedly being inferior to Samsung's devices it is a no go for me. (sad face) Too bad the battery is not user removable or you could just upgrade your current Razr to the Razr Maxx, but less the additional 16GB of Internal memory.

darkrydr3

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2008
[citation][nom]richboyliang[/nom]DAMN IT I SHOULD HAVE WAITED TO GET MY RAZR I JUST HAVE A REGULAR OLD ONE[/citation]
You mean the very first razr, the one that is a flip phone???

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
Can't wait to see a side-by-side comparison between this (DROID RAZR MAXX) and the iPhone 4S. Also, I thought I'd heard it'll have a 13 MP phone.

taiso

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2008
tntom yeah unfortunately i can confirm the camera quality issue you brought up. my sister and i both upgraded for the new year, she got a droid razr and i got a samsung galaxy s infuse. at first i was re-thinking my choice since she had better specs (more ram and a dual core processor) but after we both snapped a few pics with our 8 mp shooters the difference was night and day. even under low light conditions the samsung´s camera is amazing. everything looks crisp, i hate using flash so im happy all my shots come out sharp without having to use it. her phone is still great, except like you also mentioned the lack of a battery bay and another con for me is the micro sim card. i was able to unlock my infuse at home but didnt really try hers since we didnt have another micro sim to try and see if we were succesful. her razr seems to have slightly better battery life however...

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
how freaking hard is it to have ICS on these brand new phones...wtf is up with these companies?....it think we are going backwards when it comes to software

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
Now that we have a phone that can run for 21 hours, all we need is a PROVIDER that makes it affordable to actually use it.
Verizon -(blows), there billing is prone to f#$% ups and their service is way overpriced. I had nothing but trouble with them and would not go back if they gave me the phone for free !

Status
Not open for further replies.