Verizon Selling World's First 4G LTE Camera on Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

hate machine

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
[citation][nom]chloemoore22[/nom]uptil I looked at the bank draft which had said $8731, I accept that...my... brothers friend was like actualie erning money part-time at their computer.. there sisters neighbour has been doing this for less than seven months and just paid the morgage on their mini mansion and bought a new Ford. read more at, http://Great60.com[/citation]

A new FORD YOU SAY! WHERE DO I SIGN UP!!!!

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
At first it really surprised me that there'd be a enough of a market for this to justify the costs of developing a product like this. If you're in the market for a P-n-S camera maybe but $550 may buy a better camera elsewhere. To me it'd have been more useful if the good camera was somehow separable from the phone...some kind of camera dock that works with the existing GS3 seems more appropriate. I must be confused as usual.

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
[citation][nom]freggo[/nom]At $550 I'd rather get an SLR and a cheap phone.[/citation]
Some folks are moving away from SLRs just because they're overkill and comparatively unweildy (meaning your less likely to have it during that spur-of-the moment need). I have an old Sony a700 that I like but I don't wanna carry it every a nice point-and-shoot would go.

maddy143ded

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2010
this camera is actually not that expensive,
It will create its own Market , just like Note did.
because sometimes "Just as good as" digital camera is not enough..

and to those detractors who say its expensive,,
I am pretty sure they would have paid $1000 if it had a bitten fruit logo on it somewhere..
Talk about innovation?

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
[citation][nom]maddy143ded[/nom]this camera is actually not that expensive, It will create its own Market , just like Note did.because sometimes "Just as good as" digital camera is not enough..and to those detractors who say its expensive,, I am pretty sure they would have paid $1000 if it had a bitten fruit logo on it somewhere..Talk about innovation?[/citation]It seems like a real niche product. It'll be interesting to read the reports on how well this does.

Status
Not open for further replies.