Viber deleted number problem

rokica

Commendable
Aug 24, 2016
Hi, im using android smartphone... and i have problem whit deleted number, i delete number from my phone book, and its not on viber... But in few days deleted number showed up again on my viber and my phone book, like this #064 #number.... Can someone tell me why is this happens, btw its number of my ex :)

Solution
Do you have the phone number in your Google account and have the phone set to Sync? That would re-add it to the phone, and then phone can be re-adding it elsewhere.

You will need to make sure you have it deleted from all locations, otherwise this could keep happening. Also, if you have a saved copy of the contacts on the phone (saved in a file) it may well access that and add it.

Lastly, make sure the number, or other numbers, are not saved to the SD card. Many times a phone is set to read from both, the phone and the SD card, in regard to contacts, and this could be re-adding it.
Do you have the phone number in your Google account and have the phone set to Sync? That would re-add it to the phone, and then phone can be re-adding it elsewhere.

You will need to make sure you have it deleted from all locations, otherwise this could keep happening. Also, if you have a saved copy of the contacts on the phone (saved in a file) it may well access that and add it.

Lastly, make sure the number, or other numbers, are not saved to the SD card. Many times a phone is set to read from both, the phone and the SD card, in regard to contacts, and this could be re-adding it.

Solution

rokica

Commendable
Aug 24, 2016
No i dont have number on google or any where else... is it posible that she is stalking my number many times to see when im online and thats how her number added to my viber acc.... ????