VID_0000-PID_0000\ USB not functioning computer freezes

laura_olimpia

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2010
Hi, I have problems with the USB on my new laptop, pc freezes when I insert an usb device or at best doesn't recognize it.
I see this message in resource monitor: The device, Unknown Device, is reporting "tv_ConfigMgrErr43". This device will not be available until the issue is resolved. The Plug and Play ID for this device is USB\VID_0000-PID_0000\5-21A59DA2-0-6.
What could be the problem (drivers, motherboard, internal camera)?

r_manic

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
I'm assuming you experience this problem with all kinds of USB devices you use? If not all, a particular type of USB device? Powered and unpowered?

G

hi,

i have the same problem with an webcam (only with this device). It's an unpowered noname webcam (usb\vid0000&pid_0000\5&5d02db7&0&2)

should i consider it dead? :eek:

thanks,
alex.

Steel_Titan

Estimable
Dec 25, 2015
Same Problem,
tv_ConfigMgrErr43
Tried DDU, didnt work.
Downloaded all the new Drivers. Nothing
Still getting CODE 43. any suggestions?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A device has a configuration problem that prevents it from working properly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The device, NVIDIA GeForce GT 745M , is reporting "tv_ConfigMgrErr43". This device will not be available until the issue is resolved. The Plug and Play ID for this device is VideoController2.

1. Verify the correct driver is installed.

2. Try updating the drivers using Windows Update.

3. Check with the manufacturer for an updated driver.

4. Attempt to uninstall and then reinstall the device using Device Manager.

Explanation of Error Codes Generated by Device Manager

Manage Devices in Windows
tv_ConfigMgrErr43