Video and photo editing

npwkeller

Estimable
Nov 13, 2014
I want a good laptop for phtoo and video editing (photoshop and after efeffects cs6) I have $1,500 to spend and want something that will render fast, has a good screen, and will be powerful enough not to have any lag issues while doing so. I work with 1080p video if that makes a difference

Solution
I would really recommend a desktop for this kind of work. Your going to be paying a very high premium on a laptop to get the performance you are asking for.

If you still want a laptop, look for a mid-range "gaming laptop". They will have the decent video card you want. Also you will want a very powerful multi-core CPU for video rendering. Like I said though you really should be getting a desktop for this kind of work.

Xyos

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2009
I would really recommend a desktop for this kind of work. Your going to be paying a very high premium on a laptop to get the performance you are asking for.

If you still want a laptop, look for a mid-range "gaming laptop". They will have the decent video card you want. Also you will want a very powerful multi-core CPU for video rendering. Like I said though you really should be getting a desktop for this kind of work.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS