VIDEO: iPad 2 Gets "Will It Blend" Treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.

noblerabbit

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2010
What ever happened to just using a blender to make ****ing milkshakes? I swear, I am not letting my new children anywhere near this internet, I'm disconnecting the RJ45 life away. This is depressing, nothing but God forsaken Apple propaganda and trolls everywhere. Japan gets a historical disaster, but CN effing N has to promote Apple on its front page every god damn day

G

@ericburnby

thats the whole idea of the will it blend videos, these are industrialized blenders, did you notice how hard the smacked the ipad against the base of the thing, a normal blender would have given up the ghost there and then, even if the thing did exploded it wont have enough force to break the container let alone maim the operator of the blender, the container was designed to withstand industrial force (in one of the will it blend vids you actually see the thing ignite and flames inside the blender and the thing carries on going blending)

sboults

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2010
[citation][nom]SuperBlender[/nom]@ericburnbythats the whole idea of the will it blend videos, these are industrialized blenders, did you notice how hard the smacked the ipad against the base of the thing, a normal blender would have given up the ghost there and then, even if the thing did exploded it wont have enough force to break the container let alone maim the operator of the blender, the container was designed to withstand industrial force (in one of the will it blend vids you actually see the thing ignite and flames inside the blender and the thing carries on going blending)[/citation]

But he didn't secure the lid so it wouldn't matter if it was industrial surely?

AMD_pitbull

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
I thought this video was rather cute. For those of you that are so upset over this, email them. I'm sure their hate mail isn't as near in volume to their praise mail. I don't care what they'd be blending, it'd be entertaining to see if it blended or not. Grow up, it's in fun. Relax. Noone got hurt, people shouldn't be crying about something like this. The only guy with a valid reason of complain is the guy with kids, and, guess what? There's much worse out there then this...ever hear of Jackass? That's on TV, not just the net.

theroguex

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2009
Teehee. This always makes me giggle. And watching the people who go ??? makes me laugh even harder. Especially the Appletards who get all up-in-arms about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.