Vizio Dipping into Tablets, Smartphones Sector

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron88_7

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2010
Poor quality TV sets? Have you ever actually looked at a Vizio TV? My grandfather's 240mhz Vizio blows away any other LCD I've seen and it cost a fraction of what Samsung or Sony would charge. I'm reluctant to buy one myself simply because they are produced in China and I prefer to support democratic countries like Korea, but the price difference and quality makes me think buying a TV made by slaves might not be so bad after all.

tical2399

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2009
Poor quality? That stuff you smokin is some good quality i see. My 42 inch 1080p set i bought back in jan 2008 is going strong and has no issue at all. On the other hand my boy had to have is "quality" 46 inch samsung serviced twice in the last two semesters.

I'm guessin you buy monster cables instead of going to monoprice dont you.

stingray71

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2010
Like Vizio, usually good bang for the buck. I bought 55" Viz few months ago. Samsung had a slightly better picture, but was $400 more. Viz also came with more features, wifi, netflix etc. No brainer for me.

southernshark

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2009
I've been very happy with my Vizio 26" 1080p "TV" which I've used as a monitor. I bought it for a great price and its made an awesome monitor. Its also got a ton of connectors. So sometimes I use it as an extra TV (I've got a Dish cable going to it) and sometimes I play PS3 on it. I've got another tv, but you know sometimes you want to do more than one thing on it. Anyway, Vizio is good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.