Solved! voice recording vanished

Jan 29, 2019
Hello there,
I was using the Smart Voice Recorder to record a dental procedure. When I got out of the office and probably due to the meds i pressed a wrong button, I don't think it was "Cancel" but "Pause" and then Resume to try to salvage it. The recording was more than 30 minutes, shouldn't it have a system default that a recording of more than five to 10 minutes would be automatically saved?

Solution
No. There would not be an auto save. It is like with any device, if you hit cancel, stop, turn it off, etc., then anything that was there is gone.

Were it recorded (and saved) and then accidentally deleted, you would be able to try and recover it with data retrieval software (a computer would be involved. However, since this was never saved, then there is nothing to try and retrieve.
No. There would not be an auto save. It is like with any device, if you hit cancel, stop, turn it off, etc., then anything that was there is gone.

Were it recorded (and saved) and then accidentally deleted, you would be able to try and recover it with data retrieval software (a computer would be involved. However, since this was never saved, then there is nothing to try and retrieve.

Solution